Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Monday

Today in class we did a short test that was pretty easy. I think I got a 87 on it so it wasn't extremely hard. We then proceeded to take notes in class. We watched a guy lecturing about so far the war of the falkland islands which has been a debated problem in the UK for ages. A lot of arguments erupt out over it and I even tease my scottish friend by saying the falklands belongs to argentine and he gets a little angry. So I look forward to continue seeing him lecture because while the others in the class might not get his jokes I understand them. Personally I believe most kids are too real and don't think outside of the box. Unluckily for me, this means I'm really bad at math, but for other things like philosophy or strategy (i love strategy video games) it really gets my brain going. So I enjoy lectures that are actually fun to watch because they are the ultimate way to gain information while also having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment