Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My First Day At JC

My first day at John Carroll school was the first day of the next four years of my life. It was not only memorable meeting my new teachers but also learning the classes that I will be taking. My sister is an alumni of John Carroll and I am excited to go to the school that she herself experienced and took part in. I don't know many people at JC but I know I will meet life-long friends during my course here and that it will be a memorable experience. My first day was memorable simply because the classes that I went to were interesting and I knew that I would have a good time in them. High-school is a lot different from middle school but I feel that I will adapt and make the necessary changes to be successful in life and that is why I can rest in knowing that I will do my best and always strive to be better not only in classes but in sports. Over all my first day experience was well rounded and I got to meet a few new people and teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment