Monday, September 9, 2013

Human Geo Reason I was not at class AND Fridays post

First I would like to start off with (sorry for forgetting last Fridays blog) I was visiting my dad throughout the weekend and in all honesty I did not get enough sleep before Monday and by the time I woke up it was already 12 pm 9/6/13 post My Initial reaction to the video was obviously surprised. I was surprised about the loads of information that I was being rushed with an the fast paced video made it seem like even more information than it really was simply because I couldn't take all of it in, fast enough. The changes is going to effect my life a lot, although I'm not really sure how China speaking English will effect me, I do believe that Americans will lose some jobs to foreign individuals (Not trying to imply any racism) but I believe America will retain some jobs for their citizens. Technology takes a huge role not only in my life but everyone in the worlds. I can guarantee that unless you're working as a farmer (even they use technology) you at-least have to use one piece of technology In your life. Technology is a part of the modern world of business, mining, and you name it. It is the future and whether we like it or not it can be used as a social,buisness/work/information tool.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about missing the blog - you had a legitimate excuse, so you got full credit. Hope your Dad is okay.

    ReplyDelete